Sienna X is used by high profile TV shows, such as Strictly Come Dancing, Gladiators and How to Look Good Naked and has been voted Best Slimming Fake Tan by Closer Magazine and won the British
Beauty Guild Best Tanning Supplier award .
Pre preparation before your tan
SPRAY TAN PREPARATION
- On the day before the spray tan exfoliate the full body in the shower or bath using an exfoliating glove or face cloth. Concentrate on areas that are prone to dryness such as
elbows, knees and ankles. Rough or dry skin can cause uneven absorption rates and uneven tan. Ensure your skin is clean and dry with no soap residue.
- Do not apply moisturiser, perfume or deoderant on the body prior to or immediatly following the spray tan
- Any hair removal (waxing or shaving) should be performed 24 hours prior to the spray tan application
- Wear old , dark undergarments or swimwear to spray in or you may prefer to be sprayed naked so you don have any tan lines
- All jewellery should be removed to ensure an even application
- Make-up should be removed
- You can apply a little barrier cream to any areas you do not want the solution to react on, such as nails, and lips, if you prefer.
- Always wear hair up, and make sure the hair is not to wet as to drip on the body during the spray application.
Sienna X gives an instant and sunkissed tan which develops into a deep, long lasting sunless tan over 8 hours. Sienna X spray tan solutions are packed full of luscious, natural, organic
ingrediants to condition, tone and care for your skin. All Sienna X products are alcohol and paraben free.
Full Body Tan £15
Half Body Tan (arms, face, chest, back) £8